Deprecations

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Mon Feb 24 07:08:57 UTC 2020

Most of the conversions to using PKEY were straightforward.  One didn’t require any changes (dsa but my memory is suspect).  One seemed quite difficult.  Some I didn’t check.

Modifying the commands so that they continue to work and print (to stderr) an alternative pkey based command might be workable too.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217