OpenSSL Logo

Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Thu Feb 27 09:54:04 UTC 2020

The logo on this site

https://unixblogger.com/how-to-convert-split-p12-certificates-into-single-files/

seems to be very similar to the one on your stickers, Paul.

According to that site, it used to be at

http://openssl.com/images/openssl-logo.png

It even has a (TM) marker. Can the OMC please clarify whether this is the
current official OpenSSL logo? And if it is, point us to a location where the
original file can be found?

Matthias