OpenSSL Logo

Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Thu Feb 27 13:27:52 UTC 2020

Well then, if Tomáš manages to convert it to SVG and if there is no problem
with the font, you may raise a pull request. (BTW: what is the font's name?)

Please note that you might have to enlarge the bounding box to increase
the border around the text. Because GitHub will automatically scale the
image to full width on https://github.com/openssl/openssl and there is no
way to downsize the image if we restrict ourselves to plain markdown
(i.e. without adding inline HTML).  See [1] for an example.

Matthias

[1] https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/master/doc/images/openssl.svg