Cherry-pick proposal

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Sat Jul 11 23:16:07 UTC 2020

Independently of the outcome of the vote I think we should adopt the habit to wait with the
merging of a backport PR until the original PR has been approved and merged. As an indicator
and reminder, I added a new label (hold: wait for master), which I applied to #12417.

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/labels/hold%3A%20wait%20for%20master

Matthias