API renaming

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Fri Jul 24 08:41:15 UTC 2020

Adherence to the code style will also be required (indentation will change).  This will be harder to automate.

Changing EVP_RAND -> OSSL_RAND is worse because it will change line breaks as well as indentation.  OSSL_RNG avoids this, if we accept not using RAND in the name.
KDF and MAC also get longer and would have the same issue.

Then there are the inevitable merge conflicts….

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217