Travis jobs not getting started

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Fri Jun 5 11:27:20 UTC 2020

Apparently the travis jobs are not getting started anymore for some
reason.

It happened to me on the GitHub linux-pam project and the solution (or
workaround) was to migrate the project to the travis-ci.com.

I just did it by following the instructions in this document:
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/migrate/open-source-repository-migration/

--
Tomáš Mráz
                                              Turkish proverb