Deprecations

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Mon Mar 2 12:15:56 UTC 2020

I've started working on moving some of the old commands forward using PKEY calls.  My intention is for them to still print out a deprecated message when run but for them to not actually be removed by the no-deprecated configure option.

Having them print equivalent pkey command looks to be somewhat problematic.  There isn’t a 1:1 conversion and some of the legacy options simply aren’t supported.

I’m hoping to have a preliminary PR up later this week.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217