My next step in handling stale PRs

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Tue Mar 3 16:34:20 UTC 2020

Hi Mark,

your proposal sounds reasonable, and I let me take the opportunity to pay a compliment to your bot,
he is doing a great job :-).

I have just a tiny little nit: since the sender is clearly identified as "openssl-machine", it is not necessary
to add a special prefix to the text of the message to indicate the message was automated. In fact, the
"ready-to-merge" reminder, which started it all, doesn't have a prefix.  But recently you started to
add various prefixes like "Automated Ping:" and now "openssl-machine:". I'd prefer if the messages
were consistently without a prefix, because they only distract from the gist of the message IMHO,
in particular consistency junkies like me.

Matthias