Deprecations

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Wed Mar 4 22:48:49 UTC 2020

Unless I’ve missed something, the documentation should specify the alternatives.  Mostly these are one to one, but in one case it is one to two (and there both are listed).
With the caveat that I might not have got every place or detail correct.

Moreover, the deprecated commands print something to the effect of: "The command dsa is deprecated. Use ‘pkey’ instead." when executed.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217