Monthly Status Report (February)

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Tue Mar 10 16:19:04 UTC 2020

As well as normal reviews, responding to user queries, wiki user
requests, OMC business, handling security reports, etc., key activities
this month:

- Fixed no-ec builds
- Fixed no-multiblock
- Completed work on moving X25519/X448 to the default provider
- Fixed no-tls1_3
- Fixed no-sm2
- Completed work making libssl provider aware
- Fixed issue with running GOST engine in a no-deprecated build
- Fixed issue where we were attempting to compile AESNI code even if we
weren't AESNI capable
- Completed work to make RSA_ASYM_CIPHER implementation available inside
the FIPS provider
- Fixed no-engine builds
- Attended the RSA Conference 2020
- Prepared for and gave a talk at RSA Conference on OpenSSL and FIPS
- Fixed no-des
- Fixed a mem leak in libssl
- Implemented serializers for X25519/X448
- Introduced the "provider" property
- Contributed to and published the QUIC blog
- Added all the *.d.tmp file to .gitignore