Release done

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Tue Mar 17 16:16:40 UTC 2020

The release is complete and the repo is unfrozen. Thanks to Paul Yang
for doing the release reviewer role.

Loads of problems this time. Looks like the release scripts need some
adjustment. But through a combination of hacking and swearing at my
computer it went through in the end.

Problems were due to:
- ongoing bug in dorelease.pl which doesn't move the old releases out
the way properly
- Rename of CHANGES/NEWS to CHANGES.md/NEWS.md
- Bug in the script to update the source directory (doesn't seem to like
us only having one active release)
- Some problem (on our side) in the scripts related to purging the CDN
cache. As a consequence I had to purge things "manually" as I found
them, so there may be some pages that are un-purged (in particular I'm
thinking the man pages).