Release done

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Tue Mar 17 21:24:01 UTC 2020

The problem was running "make relupd" in the web worktree. It assumes CHANGES and NEWS in all branches.
We could have discovered this earlier... 😕

"Dr. Matthias St. Pierre" <Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com> skrev: (17 mars 2020 19:53:12 CET)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.