1.1.1f

Viktor Dukhovni openssl-users at dukhovni.org
Thu Mar 26 23:15:37 UTC 2020

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 09:13:32PM +0100, Bernd Edlinger wrote:

> we got into this situation because everything moves so quickly,
> why does everyone here think we should move even faster now?
>
> What is the reason for this?

We've published a bug-fix release (1.1.1e) that's liable to cause more
problems than it fixes.  In such cases a closely-timed "fixup" (oops)
release is expected.  One that only reverts the (two) problem
EOF-handling commits.  Further bug-fixes can be queued for later
releases, or deferred to a major release as appropriate.

--
    Viktor.