OTC VOTE: EVP_PKEY private/public key components

Nicola Tuveri nic.tuv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:45:45 UTC 2020

It exists in master but not in 1.1.1 or previous: the incomplete EVP_PKEY
object of #12612 in previous versions would have failed validation, where
its correctness as a math entity and as a programming object is tested.

That is why I am baffled by the use of "regression" to describe this issue,
and the reason why I commented on the "lack of enforcement" argument.

Cheers,

Nicola