Vote proposal: Technical items still to be done

Kurt Roeckx kurt at roeckx.be
Wed Oct 7 18:07:44 UTC 2020

On Wed, Oct 07, 2020 at 12:35:28PM +0100, Matt Caswell wrote:
> The following items are required prerequisites for the first beta release:
[...]
> * Address 3.0beta1 milestones.

So we now have a list here, with the last item pointing to a
different list. I suggest that we only have 1 list, and that we
make github issues for anything that doesn't have an issue yet,
and it to the milestone. It would at least be easier to track the
progress.

We also talked about freezing the milestone at some point. We
intend to go over the 3.0.0 milestone PRs/issues, and see if any of
those need to be moved to the 3.0.0 beta1 milestone. I assume that
if we have done that, that we'll freeze it. We can then try to
estimate how long it will take before beta1.

Kurt