Vote proposal: Technical items still to be done

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Thu Oct 8 14:44:11 UTC 2020

Thanks for the feedback on this thread.

There was some feedback specifically on the vote text. I've made the
amendment suggested by Tomas, and numbered the items as suggested by
Nicola. I did not convert to markdown.

The other discussions on this thread I think are useful things to think
about when considering how to vote - but I don't think change the vote
text itself - so I've not made any changes in response to those things.

I'll shortly start this vote.

Matt