VOTE: Weekly OTC meetings until 3.0 beta1 is released

Nicola Tuveri nic.tuv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 10:49:05 UTC 2020

As defined by the [OTC Voting Procedures][0], I am declaring the
vote closed, as the number of uncast votes cannot affect the outcome of
the vote.

The vote is accepted.

topic: Hold online weekly OTC meetings starting on Tuesday 2020-10-13
       and until 3.0 beta1 is released, in lieu of the weekly "developer
       meetings".
Proposed by Nicola Tuveri
Public: yes
opened: 2020-10-09
closed: 2020-10-11
accepted:  yes  (for: 9, against: 0, abstained: 0, not voted: 2)

  Matt       [+1]
  Mark       [+1]
  Pauli      [+1]
  Viktor     [  ]