More GitHub labels

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Thu Sep 10 06:10:44 UTC 2020

Matthias,

Your suggestion seems workable too.  PRs are merged with outstanding change requests indicated — a reviewer comments, the comments are addressed then a different reviewer approves without the original review being removed.  The labels are a bit more in your face.  A hybrid “hold: required changes see review/comments” might be workable.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217