Beta1 PR deadline

David von Oheimb David.von.Oheimb at siemens.com
Tue Sep 8 14:38:36 UTC 2020

Hi Matt et al.,

thanks to good collaboration with OTC members I've been able to get approved
most of my open PRs that would be good be included before feature freeze,
while a few such PRs appear 'nearly' approved.

Given the 24-hours grace period, the PRs #12478
<https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/12478>, #12741
<https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/12741>, and #12769
<https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/12769> won't make it today,
or is there a chance to still get them into beta1 a little later?

    David