New GitHub label for release blockers

Nicola Tuveri nic.tuv at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:36:53 UTC 2020

I was not referring to this page in particular, but in general to the
various pages on github doc (and more in general among the first Google
results) about github labels and milestones and how to use them.

There seem to be, in the wild, different documented approaches, probably
even influenced by the introduction over time of milestones and ways of
using labels and milestones.

I think having a common understanding of how we want to use these tools is
a good idea, so I definitely welcome the proposition of talking about it
during the vf2f!

Nicola