Monthly Status - March
Dr Paul Dale
pauli at openssl.org
Wed Mar 31 09:57:23 UTC 2021
Significant activities throughout February were:
* Add OSSL_PARAM arguments to the initialisation calls for all algorithms.
* Figured out algorithm life cycles, produced diagrams and state
* Wrote up the life cycles for KDF, MAC and RAND (the "new" algorithm
* Separated OSSL_CORE_BIO and BIO and fixed a number of bugs along the
* Improved the fake RAND used by some of the test suite.
* Fixed a threading problem with the for all loaded function.
* Checked all the do all functions for potential threading problems.
* Added a no-legacy build to the CI loop.
* Planning for the pathway towards the FIPS validation and 3.0.
* Fixed over fifty issues identified by Coverity.
* Implemented the X509_PUBKEY_dup function and fixed bugs exposed by this.
* Fixed a concurrent access problem in SSL_CTX_new.
* Investigated, but haven't yet fixed, a threading problem in
EVP_fetch with the default library context.
In addition were minor pull requests, reviewing, OMC and OTC business,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openssl-project