Monthly Status Report (July)

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Thu Aug 4 09:09:48 UTC 2022

As well as normal reviews, attending regular OMC and OTC meetings,
attending daily stand up and sprint planning meetings, responding to
user queries, wiki user requests, OMC business, sys-admin, support
customer issues, responding to public github issues, CLA submissions,
handling security reports, etc., key activities this month:

Catching up after vacation
Reviewed the QUIC wire encoding PR
Fixed a problem with no-dtls1_2 in the master branch
Wrote a test for DTLS buffered app data
Found a fixed a bug with SSL_pending() and SSL_has_pending()
Significant work cleaning up after the read record layer refactor
Got the read record layer refactor work ready for review
Rebased the read record layer PR following the merge of the SSL Object
Refactor code
Review of the ACK Manager PR

I took some vacation during July so my list is shorter than normal.