CMP is a subproject?

Tomas Mraz tomas at openssl.org
Thu Jul 7 08:48:49 UTC 2022

OpenSSL Project list should be used instead of the committers list for
such discussions.

I do not think it would be good idea to do any such splitting before a
major release development is being started (i.e., 4.0).

The openssl application could depend on that application library(ies).

Tomas

--
Tomáš Mráz, OpenSSL