Auto github PR script and 3.0

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Mon Mar 14 10:50:40 UTC 2022

That script should really be moved to the tools repo.

Also I think there are a large number of PRs which the script isn't
pinging at the moment, but which are completely stale and haven't been
touched (for years in some cases). Perhaps we could have a "no activity"
ping...and after so long of continued pinging and still no activity it
gets auto-closed. Activity being counted as a comment or push from
anyone (not just a label/milestone change).

Matt