Any mechanism to provide CI feedback to OpenSSL?

rsbecker at nexbridge.com rsbecker at nexbridge.com
Fri May 13 11:07:31 UTC 2022

Hi All,

We have CI builds for NonStop x86 running now inside our VPN for master and
openssl-3.0 to catch problems earlier in the release cycle than we did for
3.0.3. These will poll the respective git branches nightly and kick off
build/test cycles. Is there any way to feed the results back to the normal
CI infrastructure? Unfortunately, we cannot have GitHub initiate these
builds for security reasons - the systems are shared and behind a secure
wall. I am curious as to whether we can automate this feedback or just go
with opening an Issue when there is a new breakage. If the latter, should we
preface the issue with [STATUS] or something similar for identification?

Thanks,

Randall Becker

Community maintainer for NonStop.