OTC Vote: Accept PR #19681 in 3.1 subject to normal review process

Nicola Tuveri nic.tuv at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 22:11:41 UTC 2022

The vote is now closed as accepted.

As recorded [0], the final tally was:

~~~
Topic: Accept PR #19681 in 3.1 subject to normal review process
Comment: Fundamentally OTC must decide if in the 3.1 release we should
         honor OSSL_PKEY_PARAM_EC_POINT_CONVERSION_FORMAT as set (and
         default to UNCOMPRESSED) in our provider implementations, and
         apply corresponding changes for handling legacy keys.
Proposed by: Nicola Tuveri
Issue link: https://github.com/openssl/technical-policies/issues/59
Public: yes
Opened: 2022-11-15
Closed: 2022-11-27
Accepted:  yes  (for: 7, against: 0, abstained: 2, not voted: 2)

  Dmitry     [+1]
  Matt       [+0]
  Pauli      [ 0]
  Tim        [+1]