OTC vote: accept #20752 for porting to 3.1

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Thu Apr 20 08:41:42 UTC 2023

This vote seems to have been improperly raised. The "issue link" is
supposed to be to an issue in the technical-policies repo where I can
register my vote. But it actually goes to a pull request...so there is
no where I can easily register my vote (which is +0). I've updated the
votes file in the repo directly instead.

Matt