Upcoming Webinar: Writing Your First OpenSSL Application

Kajal Sapkota kajal at openssl.org
Tue Mar 19 07:46:56 UTC 2024

We are thrilled to announce our upcoming webinar, Writing Your First
OpenSSL Application.

This webinar is designed to take you from an understanding of basic
cryptography concepts to writing your first secure application using
OpenSSL. It's the perfect starting point for anyone looking to dive into
the world of secure application development. Here's what we'll cover:

  * Define a use case for an application in which openssl can be used
  * Locate documentation to help understand how we can leverage openssl
    for this application
  * Write the application
  * Test it, and confirm that it works
  * Identify and fix a bug in the application
  * Q&A Session: Have your questions answered by our OpenSSL experts.
    This is a great opportunity to clear up any doubts and gain
    additional insights.

By the end of this presentation, the audience should be able to match
their application needs to Openssl library features, find documentation
to explain how to leverage those features, create the application, and
learn how to detect and understand errors that may arise.

*Event Details*