[openssl-users] generate TLS OCSP responses for a time in the past using -attime not possible?

Albers, Thorsten Thorsten.Albers at vector.com
Fri Dec 5 01:59:07 EST 2014

Hi,

for test purposes I would like to create OCSP responses for a time in the past, let's say for 5 days in the past. In the documentation for the ocsp command there is a list of verification options a client might use / request.

I would have expected that a command could look like following:

openssl ocsp -sha256 -issuer Root_A_cert.cer -cert Sub1_A_cert.cer -reqout Sub1_OCSPRequest.bin -text -attime <old timestamp>

with <old timestamp> being a time in the past.

But all I get is openssl telling me that the 'attime' is no valid parameter. Am I doing something wrong, or is this not implemented yet?

Gruß,
Thorsten