[openssl-users] generate TLS OCSP responses for a time in the past using -attime not possible?

Walter H. Walter.H at mathemainzel.info
Fri Dec 5 04:33:30 EST 2014

It works like this, as I do it like this:

openssl ocsp -index db.list -CA ca.pem -rsigner ocsprsp.pem -rkey
ocsprsp.key -nmin 45 -resp_key_id -noverify -reqin reqin.bin -respout
reqout.bin

db.list is generated by using openssl with the ca parameter
ca.pem is the certificate that signed the OCSP responder certificate and
the certificate that is in db.list
ocsprsp.pem and ocsprsp.key are the OCSP responder certificate
reqin.bin is the OCSP request, that comes typically with a http request
respout.bin is the OCSP response that is typically sent out with a http
response