[openssl-users] Where is the table of configuration options in 1.0.2?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:46:51 UTC 2015

Previous version of OpenSSL had a big table of configuration options
in Configure. You could do something like `./Configure ben-debug` and
get a build for OS X with symbols.

1.0.2 seems to be missing the table and it ignores exported CFLAGS.
(Ignoring CFLAGS is not new behavior, buts its kind of annoying now
because I need to change them and the table is missing).

Where do I find the table of configuration options so I can change CFLAGS?