[openssl-users] OpenSSL 1.0.2 Solaris 32 bit build is broken

Viktor Dukhovni openssl-users at dukhovni.org
Thu Apr 16 20:49:06 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 01:33:16PM -0700, Carson Gaspar wrote:

> As a counter-example, I just built OpenSSL 1.0.2a 32-bit on SPARC and 'make
> test' is just fine.

Somewhat (Solaris) related question:

    * Do you have access to  any SunOS 5.10 systems?

    * If you do, can you check whether /bin/sh supports
      the POSIX "export" built-in syntax:

	export NAME=value

      or does one have to write (in some order):

	NAME=value; export NAME

I pushed an update to a test script in the master branch that uses
the POSIX "export" syntax, and perhaps folks still using SunOS 5.10
might be unhappy if that breaks (when 1.1.x comes out).

--
	Viktor.