[openssl-users] Compiling for multiple platforms?

Scott Neugroschl scott_n at xypro.com
Tue Apr 21 18:42:37 UTC 2015

I'm cross-compiling for multiple platforms.   Any changes I make to platform A have to be reflected in platform B.

Currently, I have to have two full source trees, and ensure that they're in sync.

Is there a way to specify where objects and binaries go?  Or, alternatively, where the source lives (rather like OpenSSH's --srcdir option)?

I.e, what I'd like to see is

openssl

   +- src
   |   |
   |   +- apps
   |   |
   |   +- cryto
   |   |

   +- platformA
   |   |
   |   +- libcrypto.a
   |   |
   |   +- libssl.a
   |   |
   |   +- openssl

   +- platformA

       +- libcrypto.a

       +- libssl.a

       +- openssl

---
Scott Neugroschl | XYPRO Technology Corporation
4100 Guardian Street | Suite 100 |Simi Valley, CA 93063 | Phone 805 583-2874|Fax 805 583-0124 |