[openssl-users] How do I uninitialize OpenSSL properly?

Newcomer83 at web.de Newcomer83 at web.de
Fri Apr 24 14:43:05 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I am using OpenSSL sockets and I have the problem I described in the following thread, i.e. a bunch of memory-leaks that happen most likely because I don't uninitialize OpenSSL properly. I believe this to be the cause, because the errors appeared exactly at the moment when I switched from dynamic to static linking of libeay32 and ssleay32: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29845527/how-to-properly-uninitialize-openssl

I admit I am still a beginner, but please help me anyway. :-) I swear I have been googling and fumbling around with OpenSSL quite a bit by myself so far.

Cheers
Alex