[openssl-users] Implementing the rsa_sign callback

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:06:30 UTC 2015

Hello all!

I'm implementing a custom engine providing its own RSA method.

I need to provide the rsa_sign callback, which is required to call my own
code in case when ex_data is set and call a default callback otherwise.

For other callbacks I use the appropriate callbacks from the
rsa_pkcs1_eay_meth, as other engines do. But the rsa_pkcs1_eay_meth does
not provide a rsa_sign callback.

What is the correct way to implement the rsa_sign callback?

Thank you!

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky