[openssl-users] Custom OID strange characters

Robert Sandilands rsandila at netscape.net
Wed Aug 12 00:42:41 UTC 2015

It’s complicated. I either need to convince somebody to fix a bug in their software and break other dependencies in other code that depends on this behavior or I need to write code to reproduce the buggy behavior. I am trying to avoid the latter as it annoys me to write code to reproduce buggy behavior ;-) It seems like I don’t really have a choice.

If it does not make sense, it is okay, it is not intended to make sense. It just implies that I don’t like either of my alternatives.

Robert