[openssl-users] sign sub CA issue

Ben Humpert ben at an3k.de
Fri Dec 11 14:33:51 UTC 2015

Tell the person who created the CSR that the value of the
stateOrProvinceName field has to be HK. If that is not possible
because the subCA is in a different country you can change your
openssl.cnf to allow different values in that field so instead of
stateOrProvinceName = match you have to use at least
stateOrProvinceName = supplied