[openssl-users] SSL/TLS sessions of client

Serj rasjv at yandex.com
Sun Feb 1 21:38:26 UTC 2015

Hello,

I want to use only internal cache right now.

SSL_SESS_CACHE_CLIENT is not set by default. As I understand for client we must:

1. Set SSL_SESS_CACHE_CLIENT flag with SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode()

2. Manually save SSL_SESSION object to be able to choose session with SSL_set_session() next time or we can only save a pointer to SSL_SESSION object with SSL_get1_session() (because all data already will be kept in memory until we explicitly call SSL_SESSION_free()) and then we can give this pointer to the SSL_set_session()?

--
Best Regards,

Serj