[openssl-users] make depend error in openssl-1.0.2/crypto

Philip Bellino pbellino at mrv.com
Wed Feb 4 18:34:12 UTC 2015

Hello,
We  built OpenSSL-1.0.1j (and OpenSSL-fips-2.0.7) within my PowerPC-target build environment and have been using it successfully.
We now have upgraded to use OpenSSL-1.0.2  (and OpenSSL-fips-2.0.9).
It cannot successfully build because of the following error (which occurs identically 16 times) from within the crypto directory:

making depend in crypto...
make[3]: Entering directory `openssl-1.0.2/crypto'
<command line>:16:10: ISO C requires whitespace after the macro name

Was there something that changed between 1.0.1j and 1.0.2 that might cause this?
If not, can you shed any light on why it is happening?
Thanks,
Phil

[E-Banner]<http://www.mrv.com/landing/mrvs-software-defined-networking-sdn-and-network-function-virtualization-nfv-products-and-architecture>

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender, delete this message and any attachments and note that any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.