[openssl-users] Fwd: Automated Reminder: Your Domain Name Has Expired 2015-02-03

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:14:04 UTC 2015

STOP FUCKING USING MY FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS IN EMAILS. IF YOU WANT TO
SEND AN EMAIL, SEND IT FROM YOUR OWN ACCOUNT.

BELOW, I REPLIED TO AN EMAIL SENT BY OPENSRS. BUT BECAUSE OPENSRS IS
PRETENDING TO BE ME, IT WAS SENT TO ME INSTEAD OF OPENSRS.

I'VE CHANGED ALL THESE CONTACT POINTS TO OPENSRES, SO ALL THESE SHOULD
BE COMING FROM OPENSRS AND NOT ME.

OPENSRS IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO PRETEND TO BE ME.

STOP FUCKING USING MY FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS IN EMAILS.