[openssl-users] AES-GCM failing from Command Line Interface

Jakub Zelenka jakub.openssl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 20:34:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Sec_Aficionado <secaficionado at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Matt,
>
> Thanks for keeping me honest! I see it now, but I totally missed it
> before. I must have just played with the cli and not read the full page.
>
> Can you please confirm that EVP is the way to go? I'll create my own
> little PHP extension since I only need a very specific action.

I'm probably a bit late with the reply... If you haven't implemented
already, this might help you: https://github.com/bukka/php-crypto . However
the api is still unstable (it means that there will be changes in the
future). I have frozen the development for some time but will soon resume
it as I will be finally able add compat layer for PHP 7 that is almost
stable.

Cheers

Jakub