[openssl-users] Long startup time and poor entropy on Windows due to inefficient heap walking In RAND_poll()

Steven Kneizys skneizys at ferrilli.com
Mon Jan 19 17:02:18 UTC 2015

It seems that user "guest" password "guest" allows one the ability to view
it.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Noel Carboni <
NCarboni at prodigitalsoftware.com> wrote:

> > See http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=3594
>
> As a new mailing list user, I don't seem to have an account capable of
> viewing that ticket.  The login interface does not take my
> mailing list credentials.  Can I assume it's a discussion of this very
> problem?  If so, that's good.
>
> -Noel

Steve Kneizys
Senior Business Process Engineer @ Ferrilli
Voice: (610) 256-1396  [For Emergency Service (888)864-3282]
web: http://www.ferrilli.com/ <http://www.figsolutions.com/>