[openssl-users] missing default /usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf causes failure on AIX, warning on all others

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Fri Jan 23 09:03:30 UTC 2015

This reminds me of  http://rt.openssl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2644&user=guest&pass=guest , though it's in another code path ... Over time I met at least 4 other people who ran into exactly this issue on Windows, so if I'd have any votes to give to a bug report, it would be this one :)

Regards

Kai