[openssl-users] Certificat & CRL verification chain by callback

Fabrice fj at qsp-systems.com
Wed Jun 17 07:42:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

I need to encrypt CMS and, to do so, verify the certificat chain.

All the certificats and CRLs are downloaded from a LDAP repository.

But, I want to reuse the certificat chain verification, whatever is the
origin
of certificats and CRLs in the chain (database, files, LDAP, HTTP), because
some others applications don't use a LDAP repository.

The X509 pieces location are known by the caller. It provides them on
the fly
if possible.

I noticed the X509_STORE lookup_certs() and lookup_crls() methods but I dont
known if they could satisfy my need.

I studied the sources crypto/x509/by_file.c and by_dir.c to learn how I
can do,
but I dont achieve in my goal.

Thanks for help.

Gratefully,