[openssl-users] Windows Compile Fails

Thomas J. Hruska shinelight at shininglightpro.com
Sat Jun 20 02:50:17 UTC 2015

On 6/19/2015 12:51 PM, Jay Foster wrote:
> [...]

Use nt.mak, not ntdll.mak.

You can search the Internets for Windows binaries.

Also, Dependency Walker is very useful for identifying what DLLs a DLL
or EXE depends on.

In my opinion, you shouldn't really link against static versions if you
can avoid it.  Static linking makes it harder for end-users to stay up
to date.

--
Thomas Hruska
Shining Light Productions