[openssl-users] 1.0.1 upgrade issue

Mike Collins mikec1404 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:56:25 UTC 2015

Created a new toolchain with crosstool-ng using glibc 2.13, gcc 4.9.1,
binutils 2.22 and headers 2.6.27.

Using the new toolchain v1.0.1l seems to now work on my board although I
will have to do some more in depth testing. My guess is it was a glibc
issue but am not positive. I am limited to glibc 2.13 due to constraints
with the Busybox version I am using.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Mike