[openssl-users] Reg : SCEP using OPENSSL

Sindhu S. (sins) sins at cisco.com
Tue Mar 17 04:01:49 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I need guidance in understanding as to how SCEP server can be used & integrated with OpenSSL.
My understanding is that SCEP can be used to enroll devices & then it communicates to Certificate Authority that generate certificates.
Can some one point me in right direction ? Basically i am trying to achieve following: Using SCEP to enroll devices & then generate Certificates usingCA.

Any reference to opensource SCEP will be helpful...
I'm also exploring few opensource SCEP implementation, like openscep, sscep, autosscep.. etc....

Thanks,
Sindhu