[openssl-users] Solaris 11.2 openssl

MAGANA, ANDREAS S I CTR USAF AFMC 72 ABW/SCOOT andreas.magana.ctr at us.af.mil
Wed Mar 18 14:05:01 UTC 2015

I have BMC BladeLogic and recently downloaded a password change script that
uses openssl and I am seeing an error message of the script unable for
openssl to generate hash for password. Can I attach the script for someone
to help me?

Thank you,

Respectfully

//SIGNED//

Andy Magaña
UNIX Systems Administrator
Diligent Contractor, 72nd Air Base Wing
Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma
Commercial: (405) 734-0341

-----Original Message-----
From: openssl-users [mailto:openssl-users-bounces at openssl.org] On Behalf Of
openssl-users-request at openssl.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:30 PM
To: MAGANA, ANDREAS S I CTR USAF AFMC 72 ABW/SCOOT

  openssl-users at openssl.org

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page
at:

https://mta.openssl.org/mailman/options/openssl-users/andreas.magana.ctr%40u
s.af.mil

  openssl-users-request at openssl.org

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and
you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the
password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:

  monster35

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your openssl.org mailing list passwords
once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer.  This
reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or change your
email your current password to you.