[openssl-users] [openssl-announce] Forthcoming OpenSSL releases

Jakob Bohm jb-openssl at wisemo.com
Wed Mar 18 14:38:54 UTC 2015

Nice, so the extra work is minimal for complete forks of
OpenSSL.

The extra work is also documented (in a place not linked from
the wiki) for those who maintain a git fork of the OpenSSL
repository.

But I have not yet seen a meaningful recipe for those of us
who maintain a traditional set of feature patches against
the released tarballs, nicely organized for future
contribution.

Maybe they want us all to fork OpenSSL :-)

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S.  http://www.wisemo.com