[openssl-users] Fwd: [saag] Standard Crypto API + Symmetric Crypto At Rest

Massimiliano Pala director at openca.org
Wed Nov 11 16:27:15 UTC 2015

Hi OpenSSL Community,

I originally posted this message on the security area ML at IETF and I
am trying to reach out to a broad audience of experts, implementers, and
vendors. I would love to have contributions and implementations (once we
have some initial specs) around this initiative. I am still trying to
find the right host for the mailing list where to discuss all aspects of
this initiative, but I hope that this message will spark some interest
and (especially from one of the most vibrant crypto library community
out there) possibly inspire the community to join the envisioned effort.

Any comments and feedback are welcome (positive and negative alike).

Cheers,
Max